The JM Wright Bequest Fund (JMWBF) was launched in 2018, offering grants to either current students or alumni who have outstanding creative/performing talents.
For example, a grant might support your participation or facilitation of workshops, enable further study or be used as seed funding for potential arts projects. In short, applications are welcome as long as they are connected to the arts.
To apply you will be asked to provide an overview of your funding request via an online application.
Your application will be based on:
- creativity, innovation and originality;
- capacity to deliver the concept;
- capacity for further engagement with HCo;
- project outcomes.
To ensure the best chance of success we encourage applicants to:
- Set out clear objectives for their project, and explain why this project will be of most benefit to them at this stage in their career development;
- Carefully plan their project to maximize opportunities for skills development and advancing career prospects;
- Provide an informed and detailed travel and project schedule (if applicable);
- Provide a tight, detailed and well researched budget for the duration of the project;
- Outline how your work or study will feed back into the HotHouse Company, for example a vlog or response to inform the community of your experience, future engagement…etc.
To apply, please fill out the form below and click submit.